Lawyers in Hladik, Onorato & Federman, LLP’s business, commercial and not-for-profit organization law practice provide businesses of all types with efficient and precise commercial law solutions — solutions grounded in our attorneys’ extensive experience.
Our clients include small corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships and not-for-profit organizations doing business in the Greater Philadelphia Area:
- Business formation, recapitalizations, reorganization, including structuring and documenting your choice of business entity (corporation, limited liability company, general or limited partnership or joint venture)
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Drafting and reviewing business agreements, including employment, bonus and profit sharing agreements, employee nondisclosure, non-competition, non-solicitation and stockholder agreements (such as cross-purchase, redemption, insurance-funded buyout and voting trusts)
- Commercial real estate transactions, including zoning and land development, construction permitting and approvals and commercial leasing
- Employment law, including drafting employment documents and advising on federal and state employment law compliance
- Representation of nonprofit organizations in the formation of entities as well as in federal and state matters related to exemption
- Sales, mergers and restructuring
- Succession and continuation planning
The choice of organization is only the start of doing business. There are many other important decisions which require guidance. The attorneys of Hladik, Onorato & Federman, LLP, can assist you as your business changes while being mindful of the economic challenges your business faces. Our attorneys take the time necessary to understand your needs so that we may offer tailored solutions to meet the unique circumstances of our individual clients.
Please contact David Onorato at 267-662-9020 or via email at email@example.com for more information or an appointment.